Improve Cloud and Web Application Performance with Our WAN Optimizer
MACH5 with Asymmetrical Caching technology extends well beyond other WAN optimizers, which focus on symmetrical data caching and acceleration. You can use MACH5’s specialized WAN optimization features for data, video, cloud and web applications, in IPv4, IPv6 or mixed environments. Combining its asymmetrical caching capability with the patent-pending CachePulse? cloud-enabled intelligence services, the MACH5 is uniquely formulated to deliver outstanding results for WAN acceleration and user experience in today’s cloud and web 2.0 environment.
Our unique one-armed, asymmetric caching technology distinguishes MACH5 from other WAN optimization appliances, delivering acceleration of:
- Cloud and web application content
- Application updates such as SYMC AV or iOS updates
- Internet-based content such as YouTube and other large files
Cloud-enabled CachePulse real-time intelligence to optimize caching efficiency and user experience:
- Intelligence based on ~100PB of traffic and 1 trillion+ web requests each month
- Continuous and multiple CachePulse updates per year
Improve User Experience and Save Bandwidth for Video and Rich Media Applications
Packing power, flexibility and speed in a single WAN optimization appliance, the MACH5 integrates specialized live and on-demand video optimization for Adobe? Flash, Windows? Media, Silverlight?, HTML5 and all video. Its patented stream splitting technology accelerates live video streams while offering significant bandwidth savings.
- Eliminate network delays and improve user experience
- Split a single live video stream to multiple users
- Create an ideal experience for live e-learning, webcasts, and broadcast events
- Cache prepositioned content to remove network traffic congestion
- Save on bandwidth and cost
Improve Performance, Efficiency and Web Security for the Branch Office
Backhauled WAN introduces inefficiency, performance degradation, and higher MPLS cost. Here’s where a WAN accelerator breathes new life into your network’s performance. MACH5’s direct-to-net feature splits WAN traffic and Internet-bound traffic from the branch office and diverts cloud and web traffic directly to the Internet to eliminate unnecessary network delays and reduce WAN (MPLS) network cost.
When combining direct-to-net with the Symantec Web Security Service (WSS), security administrators can deploy web security for remote and mobile users, ensuring unified web security policy and enforcement for the entire business. With the MACH5 WAN optimization appliance, you can:
- Eliminate backhaul of Internet traffic
- Improve cloud and web application performance
- Save on MPLS cost
- Unify web security policies for remote and mobile users
We’ve avoided talking about it for years but it’s high time for industry professionals to share...
Posted: 25 Sep, 2019 | 3 Min Read
Here’s how the National Security Group at Symantec is working with Uncle Sam to help protect...
Posted: 28 Aug, 2019 | 3 Min Read